Thursday, June 20, 2013

DermOrganic haircare and facial moisturizer review


I adore DermOrganic range of haircare products, they have really made a difference in the health of my hair. The shampoo is sulfate-free and made with ingredients gentle enough to use on your face, so any problems I had before with more harsh shampoos and itchy scalp etc. are completely non-existent. The masque works better than any other mask I have ever tried, it makes hair feel like lightweight silk. I hold it for about an hour, which is longer than the recommended time and the results are great. The conditioner is more lightweight and works better on a daily basis. 



Because I enjoyed the hair products from DermOrganic so much, I tried their facial lotion. It is relatively cheap at $20 and for something that reasonably priced it has a few uncommon ingredients and antioxidants. A lot of drugstore creams at a comparative cost have filler ingredients and silicones - so this is a pretty good value for the price. Andddd it's oil-free, so it's just an affordable lotion for the summer and for oily, acne-prone skin.

- FA

No comments:

Post a Comment